Radio Freestyle Beat

segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

Spanish Fly - Treasure Of My Heart

Label: Upstairs Records
Catalog#: UR 0106
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: US
Released: 1994
Genre: Electronic
Style: Freestyle, Breaks
Notes: Produced by Jazzy Jim Written by Milo Mixed by Jazzy Jim and Bill Willians Produced by Jazzy Jim and Milo Executive producer: John Lopez and Rodney Mayhem Additional vocals and keys by Alexander




Tracklisting:

A1 - Treasure Of My Heart (Extended Original Mix) (5:02)
A2 - Treasure Of My Heart (Miami Bass Radio Mix) (5:17)
A3 - Treasure Of My Heart (Acappella) (3:08)
B1 - Treasure Of My Heart (Extended Miami Bass Mix) (5:43)
B2 - Treasure Of My Heart (Miami Bass - Original Keys) (5:16)
B3 - Treasure Of My Heart (Jazzy Jim's Bonus Beats) (4:14)


Creditos do Single
Gouveia 77

Download

Nenhum comentário: